2. They aren't invited (by him).
3. His friends are being called (by her).
4. English aren't being studied in classroom (by us).
5. She has been visited in the hospital (by us).
Penulisan "by + S" bisa ditempatkan setelah verb, di akhir kalimat, atau dihilangkan karena Subject di kalimat passive dianggap tidak penting. Fokus utama kalimat passive terletak pada object.
1.seseorang mengundang anda ke pesta itu
2.Pada saat ini besok, presiden akan membuat pengumuman
3.polisi menangkap'perampok bank
4.Orang berbicara bahasa Prancis di banyak negara
5.Rumah kami dibangun pada 1980
6.padi di tanam di India
7.Shakespeare menulis drama itu
8.The Twilight Saga ditulis oleh Stephenie Mayer
jawaban:1.Are the plants watered by my sister everyday?
2.my heart has been broken by him
3.the owner is closing a coffee shop near that police station
5.they said that they were taking exercise every day
1. the phonograph was invented by Thomas Alva Edison in 1877
2.records to listen to music were created by Emile Berliner
3. In 1962, the cassete tapes were invented by Philips
4. CDs or compact discs were made by Philips and Sony
5. first disc was invented by James T. Russel in 1966
6. The ancient egyptians discovered microscopes
7. china invented compass
8. the wright brothers invented the first airplane
9. alexander graham bell invented the telephone
10. elisha otis invented the first elevator ini 1852
B. 1. Some witnesses are still interrogatted by the police in the office.
2. Local residents, both children and adults have been threatened by dengue fever.
3. They were given money by their parents before they left home.
4. All the villagers were gathered by the head village for the prevention program.
5. I am going to see the doctor after the operation.
6. Was the car bought by your father for you?
7. Were their houses near the dam built by them?
8. He was sent to study abroad and his sister was asked to study here by his parents.
C. 1. Before July this year, it expects the renovation of the road.
2. In the city hospital, they are treating the injured victims intensively.
3. Why couldn't they avoid the accident earlier?
4. They have reminded the residents to not live on the mountain slope.
5. Who is the president going to meet?
6. Did the SAR team find the missing victims?
7. The Lapindo victims waited for the president to visit.
8. They have relocated more than five hundred refugees to the safe area.
Temukan laporan sederhana dari sumber mana pun, ubah semua kalimat aktif ke pasif dan ubah kalimat pasif ke kalimat aktif